What is Google Apps?
Google Apps is a suite of Google applications you can use under one domain name.
- Email with Google-powered search, 25 GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses and much more.
- Easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders and share calendars.
- Google Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere.
- Create, share and work on documents with your whole team in real time.
- Manage spreadsheet data faster with click-to-edit charts and discussion style comments.
- Create presentations together, embed videos, and never press save again.
We can set you up and make sure you get all the benefits of your own Google Apps account.
Or read more:
Google Apps Authorised Reseller
As an authorised reseller we have the knowledge and experience to help you get the best for your business.
Some of the great things about Google Apps include:
- The ability for you and your employees to access emails from anywhere.
- Multiple personalised email addresses.
- Protection from spam emails.
- A sophisticated integrated calendar system.
- Access to Google Docs collaboration tools including online presentation tools, spreadsheets and other documents as well as Google Cloud Connect which allows you to work on documents at the same time.
- A wealth of email options including filtering, labeling as well as more quirky options from Google Labs.
Work securely and independently from anywhere.
Or read more about our cloud services.