Storage in the cloud
Access all your files, from anywhere, collaborate and keep them secure.
In the old days we worried about back-ups. We kept them on disks and kept them locked away in a cupboard, and tried to remember to take a copy home on Fridays.
The new way to back up your files and keep them safe is with 'cloud storage'.
We use Dropbox as a cloud storage provider, not least because it's one of the most popular storage systems around at the moment. It offers businesses a number of distinct advantages:
- You can choose to automatically save files to all your computers, phones and the Dropbox website
- Dropbox also makes it very easy to share with others
- Relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost.
- It works even when you're offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone
- Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
Find out whether cloud storage is right for your company.
Or read more about working in the cloud